Friday, January 16, 2009

Ring in the New!

To start the New Year I thought I would start a new embroidery project. It is a block of the month called "Ring In The New" by Kathy Schmitz. They are 4x6 designs which are relatively quick to stitch. I have completed January and started February. Since I don't have a good track record in keeping up with BOMs I thought I would just continue to stitch them until all 12 are complete.



I have also started another BOM by Gail Pan. Did I just say I didn't have a great track record? What was I thinking?



With all of these new projects being started, I even found time to make two photo pillows which are first anniversary presents for the bride & groom. Last year I made a photo quilt for the happy couple. According to the bride's mother, they love the quilt and have hung it on the wall in their new home. AND I am still cutting the 1 1/4" squares needed for the border of my little houses quilt!

Happy Stitchin!




No comments: