Monday, July 20, 2009

I Couldn't Resist Joining . . .


When I saw this post on Megan's blog, I knew I had to sign up for the challenge to finish my UFOs. I have numerous UFOs and I am hoping this will motivate me to finish at least one each month.

Kelly has tagged each of the participants to answer the following questions so we can get to know one another.

5 Things

1. My Favorite Fabric is:

Any fabric that has lighthouses or a beach theme

2. The pattern I'm most looking forward to sewing is:

The Claire Bag by Lazy Girl Designs

3. The food that is my weakness:

Lay's Potato Chips -- I can't have them in the house because the little voices inside my head taunt me until I open the bag. I can't eat just one!

4. If I knew I couldn't fail, I'd:

I would be a travel agent so I could travel around the world.

5. The Best "Life" Advice I know is:

The Serenity Prayer

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;

courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference


Not easy to live by but is has always resonated with me.

Happy Stitchin!

No comments: