Thursday, December 24, 2009

Have A Merry Christmas

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

I hope you are able to spend time with your families during this wonderful season! I didn't get to all of the items on my "to do" list but that's okay. Somehow I think Christmas will still be wonderful.

I am blessed this year as my brother and his family are in for the holidays. They live in Florida and arrived on Tuesday night. I am still trying to figure out why we didn't go visit them instead of staying here in the frigid Northeast.

As we are celebrating with our families, we should take a moment and thank the women and men who are serving our country and unable to be with their families. Without them we would not have the freedoms we so often take for granted here in the USA! God Bless Them!

Merry Christmas to all!

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Merry Christmas........

Sandra said...

Merry Christmas! Wishing you a blessed New Year and time for countless hours of sewing!

Lorraine said...

Happy Holidays Mary....thank you so much for your SSCS gift....it is lovely!! A girl can never have too many bags! Have a wonderful time with your family and I wish you all the best for the new year..!