Friday, March 14, 2008

Meet Malibu Blue

I thought I would introduce Malibu Blue, my one-year gray tabby. I adopted Malibu last year from a local animal shelter. He is a "ferrel" cat as he was born outside. He is one of the most loving cats, on his own terms, even though he can still be very skittish. If company comes, you can be assured that they will not see Malibu during their visit. I have had visitors question whether I really have a cat.



He loves to assist in the layout of quilt blocks . . . .



Although he would rather play with them . . .



If I could only decide on the placement of the blocks and get this top pieced and to my long arm quilter ..... LOL!

2 comments:

Judy said...

My cats lay down, then the back legs start attacking everything and fabric, blocks, whatever start flying!! Pretty baby!

Jeanne said...

Malibu Blue is adorable. I'm enjoying meeting everyone's cats and dogs as much as seeing their quilting and stitching projects. The blocks look really great, too. Is that a commercial pattern?