Thursday, March 6, 2008

Quilt Show Goodies

I thought I would share a few of the projects I picked up at the quilt show last weekend. Anyone who knows me would agree that these are definitely "Mary projects". In fact the members of the Posse saw the Tropical Sunset quilt before I did. They insisted that I come look at this "Mary project" and completely agreed with me when I said "I just have to have this". This one has moved towards the top of my list. I just need to get a few UFOs finished and get a handle on my CW blocks and DBJ blocks. Yeah, right! Although it is Sew Day with the Posse today and I have picked out some more fabrics for the next few blocks. Maybe I can get the fabric cut and sew some blocks today :)





1 comment:

Needle, Thimble and Thread said...

love the lighthouse pattern.

I hadn't really thought about it but we've taken photos of lighthouses on both coasts and the light in Grand Haven Michigan as well.

Never thought to apply them to quilting, I'll put that on my really, really long to do list.