Sunday, March 23, 2008

Work, Cleaning and Taxes

It was not a very productive week for sewing. I got stuck working extra hours to get the latest forecast done. Had to clean the house for the company I am expecting for dinner later today. And spent a few hours digging through paperwork looking for additional tax information that the accountant requested. I did manage to get the binding turned on a baby quilt that I made for my aunt to give to her best friend's grandson for his first birthday but other than that there hasn't been much sewing going on in this house. Some weeks are like that -- hopefully things will improve and I will find time to sit at the machine or as least pick up some hand sewing this week. Next weekend is the Quilt Show in Lancaster. The Posse was unable to go this year as the son of a Posse member is getting married. Maybe next year ..... So DH and I will take a ride to visit the show and see some of the Amish countryside. DH eagerly agreed to go as he loves Amish cooking and there are several good places to eat in the Lancaster area.

No comments: